Inexpensive lights recommendation

If you were local I would give you my Giesemann 6 bulb T5. This light will grow whatever you want.
I just dont use T5's anymore and shipping it is not an option.
I also have a noop k7 im never going to use along with a BM filter roller used 1 roll.
I have offered free to locals but I only want them to go to people that will use/need them and not resell them.
Anyone local, lol.

If you were local I would give you my Giesemann 6 bulb T5. This light will grow whatever you want.
I just dont use T5's anymore and shipping it is not an option.
I also have a noop k7 im never going to use along with a BM filter roller used 1 roll.
I have offered free to locals but I only want them to go to people that will use/need them and not resell them.
Anyone local, lol.
I really appreciate that. Where are you located?
 
2 used AI Prime 16HD's
Yes 16hds work well and I still have 3 all of which I purchased used.
I ran 2 on my old 18" 20g nano cube and my 30g remote. They work well just make sure to get several lens as replacements.
They are only $5. The lens will melt if uv is ran at 100% and above.
20220926_094430.jpg
20230709_093302.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new