Inflating Acans

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a colony of orange Acans that i got for super cheap from a friend who does not take the best care of the tank. I noticed the potential in them and wanted to get them healthy and fluffy again. They seem to inflate for a short period of time and shrink back up. What is the best way to get them nice and puffy again?

Emma01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a colony of orange Acans that i got for super cheap from a friend who does not take the best care of the tank. I noticed the potential in them and wanted to get them healthy and fluffy again. They seem to inflate for a short period of time and shrink back up. What is the best way to get them nice and puffy again?
So long as your parameters are good, they’ll shoul puff up again soon.
I target feed mine reef-roids.... they go crazy for it. :)

sureal00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Feed them reef roids and mysis and give them blue light

OP
OP
BellaCoop

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what I have been doing. So i guess just keep it going and they will inflate eventually. They came from a really bad taking care of tank.

Joshua Mummery

I Like Turtles
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what I have been doing. So i guess just keep it going and they will inflate eventually. They came from a really bad taking care of tank.
ya as long as your tank has good to great parameters they will make a come back. I would feed them once a week until they come back and look healthy.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 50 44.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back