• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Inkbird ITC-306A - $26 shipped

Item Price
22
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rene9898

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
131
Reaction score
40
Location
Folsom, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inkbird ITC-306A

$22 local pickup - $26 shipped

Lower 48 states

No PO Boxes or APO

Willing to meet up

Located in Folsom California
IMG_6975.jpeg
IMG_6976.jpeg
IMG_6977.png
 
Last edited:
I'll take it if still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new