*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus 1: Following!
Screenshot_20221013-204521.png

Chee-tomorpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wifi feature is great and physical button controls when you don't have your phone readily available. Audible when temps are out of range. Dual temp sensor for redundancy. Dual outlet for heater redundancy. Peace of mind.

Court_Appointed_Hypeman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love the redundancy of the extra temperature probes to save me from a heater malfunction, the ability to check it for peace of mind from anywhere, and the extra outlet! Being able to program a backup heater instead of running simultaneously by setting them to different threshholds is clutch to keep heater wear down.

And the water testing?? Who wouldn't want a quick and convenient read on what they are about to add to their Water box, or how the water in the box is. Even if you already have one, this device is so affordable its worth getting another to check against for accurate reads and keeping things calibrated. It checks everything i want to know during a water change, and that is an awesome thing.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry-
I love InkBird temp controllers because they’re an affordable way to add an extra layer of protection from heater failures. I already have two 306A and a 308 and I’ve never had an issue with any of them. I’ve never used a handheld tds meter but I think it would be convenient to be able to check tds of rodi water in a container instead of just as it comes through the tubing.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus 4: I already have an Inkbird heater, aquarium vacuum, area heater, BBQ Thermometer, etc. I'd love to try the Sous Vide Precision Cooker.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4-
I’d love to try out their vacuum sealer and sous vide cooker. I almost bought them both during the last sale they had but didn’t end up getting them.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Entry:

I actually have the Temp Controller, but not the wifi version. Works really well, accurate and reliable. Wifi would make it even better however generally you set it and forget it, so making changes are rare. The water tester is always handy since we do need to double check tds with RO, and Temp for various reasons like mixing water change mix.

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I think it is great having the wifi connectivity to be able to monitor the heater when not at home. I would love something like this for my tank, I feel like things can definitely go wrong quickly in a nano tank.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back