Inland Empire plug for saltwater fish?

StinkyReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
10
Location
Riverside
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in riverside , CA does anyone have a connect for saltwater fish and coral, i know of a few places, I really like Petworld in San Bernardino. I've used Google and most of the big stores around me I didnt like. Im looking to see if there is other fish stores or someone who sells from there home and has a page on social media like 'SalgadoAquatics'
 
It depends if you want to drive. Aquatic Wherehouse in Kearny Mesa has a good fish selection and their fish are healthy.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new