Innovative Marine 30L

danielkorn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an Innovative Marine 30L. It has some bad water lines/etching. I have tried everything to remove it. Does anyone have any other ideas? Can I buff it? If so how? Please help.

IMG_9896.jpeg IMG_9897.jpeg IMG_9898.jpeg
 
Have you tried soaking in vinegar?
 
Have you tried soaking in vinegar?
Yes. Honestly the whole glass is pretty scratched. Might have taken an L on this one. When I bought it i couldn’t tell cause of how dirty it was.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new