Innovative Marine 40

sante21079

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After being gone from the hobby for 10 years..... I set up another tank. My son started watching "Tanked" and my fish geekness came back with a vengeance! I flooded the house around 15 years and my wife was not a fan of the situation.....

So we started with a 40 gallon in my sons room. I'm enjoying geeking out on all the new gear! I was from the era of halides, sea swirls and big tunze powerheads.

What are some thoughts on coral selection and placement (since real estate is limited). Thinking top ledge easy SPS and work my way down with softies/lps/zoas.

CS_06087.jpg CS_06089.jpg CS_06090.jpg CS_06092.jpg CS_06093.jpg CS_06104.jpg CS_06107.jpg
 
Added a few more frags and got the Versa dialed in for my ATO.

1.jpg CS_06633.jpg CS_06635.jpg CS_06640.jpg CS_06644.jpg CS_06645.jpg CS_06646.jpg CS_06647.jpg CS_06648.jpg CS_06657.jpg
 
Very nice! I know what you mean about the “fish geekiness”! I just recently got back into it after many years also. It can be an addiction. You’re off to a nice start.
 
Very nice! I know what you mean about the “fish geekiness”! I just recently got back into it after many years also. It can be an addiction. You’re off to a nice start.
[/QUOTE

Thanks! There aren't any 12 step programs for Fish Geeks..... I don't think!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new