Innovative Marine Ghost Desktop Protein Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bjaeger7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bjaeger7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling this ghost skimmer because I just upgraded from a Nuvo 16 to a Nuvo 40 FUSION and it no longer fits! Honestly I only used this for 3 weeks and it works GREAT!! Pulls a great skimmate and is quieter than the last IM skimmer. I just bought the larger Midsize so I want to get rid of this one ASAP. It was dumb of me to update my tank 3 weeks after getting this skimmer but I wanted to get some more fish and not heavily stock my Nuvo 16! It pulls a great skimmate and comes in its original box!

I am asking $130 because bought this for $150 online and had to pay for shipping also! It's definitely a good price, but I am willing to negotiate because I want to get rid of it!

I also have a IM desktop Minimax reactor I used on my Nuvo 16. It worked great and kept my phosphates very low (undetectable). If you would like to purchase this also let me know. I used it for 6 months. I'd do $65 shipped (or best offer).

I live in the Washington DC area if that helps anybody who may want to come pick it up (I would drop the price for that)
 
Oh okay that's originally what i thought haha. Well just let me know because it's a great skimmer, but after the upgrade it's too small. I need size up.
 
BUMP

Ghost Skimmer: $130 shipped

Minimax Reactor: SOLD

Nuvo 16 (6 month used. Good condition): Local pickup only $100


location: Washington DC area
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406142189.018154.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406142289.684355.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new