INSANE LPS Available now!!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
25,969
Reaction score
33,330
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We got some SUPER HOT LPS!

Here is just a taste of what is available.

Definitely some of the brightest pieces we've gotten!


50726076933_5c1f1584a8_b.jpg
50726904072_c6aa2903a6_b.jpg

50726903577_e1ef77d702_b.jpg
50726809101_3886b48ddf_b.jpg

​
 
@TopShelfAquatics when are new corals added to your site? I lost my holo-hammer while traveling for Christmas. A pita turbo knocked it over and the person taking care of my tank didn't notice. I am hoping you will have some for sale again soon as it was one of my favorite hammers.
 
Don’t see the trachy on your site
 
@TopShelfAquatics when are new corals added to your site? I lost my holo-hammer while traveling for Christmas. A pita turbo knocked it over and the person taking care of my tank didn't notice. I am hoping you will have some for sale again soon as it was one of my favorite hammers.

We should be adding more Holos soon as well as some other new hammers. We have a big New Years coming up so we will be adding a bunch of new pieces.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new