InSight Beta is available - Level-up your Apex experience!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terence
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
3,469
Location
Gilroy, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey one request since you had asked for feedback and interaction on Serious Reefs

One things I'd LOVE from Apex is a freakin widget to have on my home screen of my phone. Would you be able to design one for Insights?

I plan on mounting my insights on my fish tank or my bedroom so I can quickly see it if anything is off without pulling out the phone but for when I'm not home I'd love a visually pleasing and easy to access widget.
 
Mine comes today! Have a link to the iOS app? Couldn't find it on the App store.
Check your email for getting started instructions, including links to the apps (they're in beta, not available publicly yet)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new