Instagram

classklown90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
900
Reaction score
18
Location
South jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have this that post alot of coral pics or tank pics? I got sucked into social media by the Gf awhile ago lol but itd be nice to have some followers who post up reef related things

Ig:kylekenz
 
Last edited:
I should start but no one that follows me really cares or would even know what the pictures are that I posted lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new