Instant Ocean Sales?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
160G bucket is far easier to carry (weight, handle) and stores better long term.
I agree, but the 200gal comes in a box. If I remember correctly, it used to come in a bucket many years ago.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just shut me down saying the promo code had already been used. Even tho I didn't enter a code. Started new accounts with different emails and phone numbers, addresses and used CC for one and PayPal for the other and I got the same email regarding both orders. They must be figuring it out :thinking-face:
Screenshot_20231121_134914_Gmail.jpg

Have you tried clearing your cache or with a different browser? That would be the only way they could track you that I know of, excluding the IP address change mentioned appove. If you have access to a VPN then that might also work.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya tried going to phone on cell data vs wifi on the second order and still got a notice. I assume cell would be a different IP vs my wifi which is on cable but networking is not my strong point so I dunno.
Did you try a different browser? If the first order was on your phone using the same browser, then there is a cookie stored that identifies you.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try a different browser? If the first order was on your phone using the same browser, then there is a cookie stored that identifies you.
Thanks. Actually I didn't. I only have chrome on phone and only use chrome on PC. Just not worth the trouble for me. I'm not a techie and just getting Microsoft to stop trying to shove edge down my throat was challenging so I don't want to go back down that path. If it was huge amount of money I'd install Firefox.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Actually I didn't. I only have chrome on phone and only use chrome on PC. Just not worth the trouble for me. I'm not a techie and just getting Microsoft to stop trying to shove edge down my throat was challenging so I don't want to go back down that path. If it was huge amount of money I'd install Firefox.
Did you try it on the PC? If the first order was on your phone then the PC won't know it is you unless you have the browsers synced between devices. I would try on the pc using a different account and see what happens. By the way, many consider Edge to be one of the better browsers out there at the moment. I don't use it at home but I use it all day at work.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try it on the PC? If the first order was on your phone then the PC won't know it is you unless you have the browsers synced between devices. I would try on the pc using a different account and see what happens. By the way, many consider Edge to be one of the better browsers out there at the moment. I don't use it at home but I use it all day at work.
I was on PC first then went to phone and I do have everything syncing do that's probably the issue.
I just didn't like the way Microsoft kept trying to force edge on me so I wouldn't even try it. I'm an older guy and we don't always adapt well to change especially if there is a learning curve involved :winking-face:

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple days ago Bezos had the buckets for $46 and $50. IO and RC. For those that don't need so much. The 50 gal bags were $15 bucks. Correction, just checked again RC buckets $44.47 IO 50 gallon bags $14.00

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The promo code plus reduced bonus for autoship is the cheaper option, at least in my case.

1700598530203.png

Yeah, why not. Less than $30 a bucket.

It's not the little over $20 few years ago but I guess if you adjust for hyperinflation it's about same.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple days ago Bezos had the buckets for $46 and $50. IO and RC. For those that don't need so much. The 50 gal bags were $15 bucks. Correction, just checked again RC buckets $44.47 IO 50 gallon bags $14.00
Link?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back