Instructions for Versa / Mobius App?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike550
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i set it like this. No start button, just set it. I wasn’t sure if it’s running or not as I’m not with the tank at night or on weekends

5A6CB584-DAFD-449B-9C91-A8FCE867EC02.png 818F8B1C-283D-4DF1-B66C-88FEB52C1716.png

That's it. Just make sure you hit save. Good luck. Why don't you run it until 10am?, that way when you show up at work you can see if it was running.
 
I set up a 2nd Versa. Changed from a 5 gallon jug for Kalk to a 1500ml dosing container. 2nd doser is dosing 30ml a day of Mag on auto. Both are working perfectly. The set up was so simple I thought something was wrong. I'll be buying another Versa for Reef energy AB+ and keeping my DOS free for whatever. Thanks for the insights
 
This thread helped me get my versa running. 1 question I have though. Does the container volume go down as the versa doses? Mine hasn't changed
 
This thread helped me get my versa running. 1 question I have though. Does the container volume go down as the versa doses? Mine hasn't changed

Nope...not like the DOS. I assume it’s for a future Mobius release but for now it just indicates the actual volume of the container
 
This thread helped me get my versa running. 1 question I have though. Does the container volume go down as the versa doses? Mine hasn't changed

Yes, if you setup the container volumen, in a few days your going to see the ring going from a thick line to a thiner line. That let you know is getting low. Now, every time you fill the container, you have to go back to the container volume and set the volume again. This will reset the level again.

28F422B6-5899-4C03-ACC6-64A18510554B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new