Interceptor dosage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kilnakorr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kilnakorr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
575
Location
Denmark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found some of those white bugs on two of my torches a few days ago.
A dip in revive took care of most, while waiting for some milbemycin oxime/prazi tablets to arrive.

Dosage seems to be very confusing, as tablet weight and active ingredient weight is mixed up.

I added one disolved 11,5mg tablet to my roughly 120 ish gallon system about an hour ago, and so far bugs and isopods seems uneffected.

I wonder if I got the dosage wrong and have dosed way to little?
From other threads, the effect seems to be quite fast.

Anyone with experience using this stuff?
 
25ml per 10 gallons
 
Any updates on this treatment?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new