Intro Thread

Protodad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. New to R2R but not reefing. I’ve owned a few all in one tanks over the years and finally decided to jump to a bigger tank. Bought a 46 gallon bowfront on CL with most of the parts and rebuilt the stand to add an internal frame and paint it white. In the meantime I found a 90 gallon with tons of extras and ended up buying that as well. Looking forward to finishing both and setting up one. I’m sure I’ll need a bunch of advice along the way.
 
Welcome!!
We are here for you when you need us. Looking forward to the build. Hopefully you will post up in the "Members Tanks" section.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hey all. New to R2R but not reefing. I’ve owned a few all in one tanks over the years and finally decided to jump to a bigger tank. Bought a 46 gallon bowfront on CL with most of the parts and rebuilt the stand to add an internal frame and paint it white. In the meantime I found a 90 gallon with tons of extras and ended up buying that as well. Looking forward to finishing both and setting up one. I’m sure I’ll need a bunch of advice along the way.
Welcome and good luck with your project! Be sure to share your build fun with all of us!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new