Introducing my home 17k gallon reef

Wow very impressive...having the wife clean the tank. Oh awesome tank as well. I see several stag corals, blue, green fast or slow growers?
Thanks
 
Sitting here looking for some impressive statement to write done to get you all to hit the like button... But the only thing I keep thinking is.. " There Are The Haves and the Have Nots " I am a HAVE NOT and this guy is the KING of HAVES.. HOLY CRAP Batman.... Breathtaking ..
 
1574897519501.jpeg

View attachment 1304253
View attachment 1304253
I thought Joe Yaiullo had a big tank! How much are tickets and tours, and are you open on Black Friday?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new