Rachid did a video a couple weeks ago

He was over again recently delivering me some coral

Twolabs443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It goes without saying that this entire setup is absolutely unbelievable, the time and effort that has gone into making a dream like this a reality is more impressive in my opinion than the cost. I’d wager there are plenty of folks in the world who have the means to do something like this that would never follow it through to make it happen. After reading the entire thread start to fish what really impressed the most was how down to earth you seem to be, despite the grandeur of it all you come across as a very humble and regular reefer, just like all the other enthusiastic hobbyists on here. Good on you for being able to keep that balance even with the success you’ve had in life.

On a side hobby note, I saw on your facebook page you had made it up to Grand Lake Stream! Fly fishing is one of my other hobbies as well, let me know if you ever want to hit up some other spots up here in Maine, The Rapid up Rangeley way is a phenomenal piece of water if your looking for large native brook trout.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It goes without saying that this entire setup is absolutely unbelievable, the time and effort that has gone into making a dream like this a reality is more impressive in my opinion than the cost. I’d wager there are plenty of folks in the world who have the means to do something like this that would never follow it through to make it happen. After reading the entire thread start to fish what really impressed the most was how down to earth you seem to be, despite the grandeur of it all you come across as a very humble and regular reefer, just like all the other enthusiastic hobbyists on here. Good on you for being able to keep that balance even with the success you’ve had in life.

On a side hobby note, I saw on your facebook page you had made it up to Grand Lake Stream! Fly fishing is one of my other hobbies as well, let me know if you ever want to hit up some other spots up here in Maine, The Rapid up Rangeley way is a phenomenal piece of water if your looking for large native brook trout.
I love this and everything you wrote and you just made my night. All so important to me !! Thank you. Its hard now on fishing anywhere east now that i have bought new lake house on candelwood lake ct. one of top bass lakes in north east ! Monster smalls ! It aint fly stream fishing though !
1628994259991.jpeg

Last edited:

Twolabs443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this and everything you wrote and you just made my night. All so important to me !! Thank you. Its hard now on fishing anywhere east now that i have bought new lake house on candelwood lake ct. one of top bass lakes in north east ! Monster smalls ! It aint fly stream fishing though !
1628994259991.jpeg
Very nice! The world could use more “normal” well off folks like yourself who don’t let money and things define who they are. You seem to care more about the experience and enjoying that than what something cost. There must have been 100 times in the thread where you were asked about costs, and each time you politely declined to say. I’ve met plenty of folks with a bit of money who cant seem to tell you quick enough how much this costs or how much they spent on that…

The Smallie addiction is real! When I was in highschool i spent what seemed like every available moment chasing them. Pound for pound its hard to find a different fish that is any better. When they are hitting top water lures hard its enough to make a grown man giggle like a little schoolgirl.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly. Love
Very nice! The world could use more “normal” well off folks like yourself who don’t let money and things define who they are. You seem to care more about the experience and enjoying that than what something cost. There must have been 100 times in the thread where you were asked about costs, and each time you politely declined to say. I’ve met plenty of folks with a bit of money who cant seem to tell you quick enough how much this costs or how much they spent on that…

The Smallie addiction is real! When I was in highschool i spent what seemed like every available moment chasing them. Pound for pound its hard to find a different fish that is any better. When they are hitting top water lures hard its enough to make a grown man giggle like a little schoolgirl.
Exactly. All of it again !!

Jlew766

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a tiny tank, couldn't you get a bigger one I mean honestly you can even get a boat in there and fish in it... not worth having imo.

Just kidding obviously, that section of reef you are keeping looks absolutely amazing. Definitely goes in as a dream tank of mine.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a tiny tank, couldn't you get a bigger one I mean honestly you can even get a boat in there and fish in it... not worth having imo.

Just kidding obviously, that section of reef you are keeping looks absolutely amazing. Definitely goes in as a dream tank of mine.
thankyou. lol

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back