Introducing Myself

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to a great place with great people. I think you'll like it here :) I know I do.

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @sillico !*

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello all, I'm Chris, I am new to the forum and to salt water tanks as well, my friend TUSI, a member of the site recommend me here. I recently just bought a "Fluval M-90 Reef Aquarium Set
36-Gallon M-90 Reef Aquarium Set" it includes
  • Stylish reef aquarium and cabinet set
  • Glass aquarium with frosted rim framing and a high-quality laminated cabinet with two-tone doors
  • Integrated compartment houses a filter, Fluval Sea Protein Skimmer and Fluval Sea CP1 Circulation Pump for healthy water circulation and outstanding filtration
  • Practical drain valve with drain hose for easy and convenient water changes
  • Powerful day & night illumination with 3 settings: ON (day, night) and OFF switch
  • All hardware is neatly concealed in the cabinet so that you can enjoy a pleasing aesthetic experience
I have a good friend of mine that has his own tank helping me out and I've been doing a bunch of research myself. I just wanted to ask you all whats the next step you recommend me doing? any other items/equipment you suggest me buying or should i start purchasing my sand and live rock as my next step? I am listening with an open ear and all the tips/suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Welcome! From ny as well?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 71.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back