Introducing myself

Welcome!
Enjoy the new tank

spockwelcome.jpg
 
I see GSP (green star polyps), Sarcophyton sp. (toadstool, leather coral), and not sure on the white one. Could be sponge, bubble coral or a bleached something. Need more detail in the picture.

Welcome. Enjoy the journey.
 
Welcome and we are glad to have ya here!!!!!

Which coral are you referring to? Is it the white thing draped over the rock? If that is the one you are referring to, can you get a better pic of just it?
I am referring to the white thing draped over a rock. Here is a better picture of it. A couple of people thought it might be a sponge?

IMG_0025.jpg
 
I am referring to the white thing draped over a rock. Here is a better picture of it. A couple of people thought it might be a sponge?

IMG_0025.jpg
It does look like a sponge, But almost has the texture of a leather, but let's get some better eyes on it, as I am looking at it on my phone.

@KJ, your thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new