Introducing Myself

vince2xreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone , my name is Vince and I’m a young reefer just getting into this AMAZING HOBBY. I aspire to make my own buisness by selling corals with my brother and maybe even open a store one day. I’m currently keeping a wide range of corals from softies to LPS to SPS . I’m working with a nano right now but I am in the process of an upgrade. I do have some frags that I’d like to try and sell locally but I’m not sure if I’m ready . If anyone could help me with pricing and how to ship that’d be a blessing too ! Thats all though , I hope everyone is in good hands and staying safe .
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone , my name is Vince and I’m a young reefer just getting into this AMAZING HOBBY. I aspire to make my own buisness by selling corals with my brother and maybe even open a store one day. I’m currently keeping a wide range of corals from softies to LPS to SPS . I’m working with a nano right now but I am in the process of an upgrade. I do have some frags that I’d like to try and sell locally but I’m not sure if I’m ready . If anyone could help me with pricing and how to ship that’d be a blessing too ! Thats all though , I hope everyone is in good hands and staying safe .
Welcome aboard r2r Vince you will find all the advice you need here, awesome people who love to help
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new