Introducing The Reef Breeders Value Fixtures!

People that are getting them should post pictures! I want to see what they look like on tanks, and hear what everyone has to say about what their corals did. I am very interested in these at this point!
 
The available one is gone, the second one is awaiting a new driver, and can ship friday or monday. I should have a ton in 2 weeks, all pre orders will be getting 10% off the fixtures, and 25% off of optics. Pm me to order.
 
Some shots of a fixture with 60 degree optics:
Optics are now half off, or $224 total for a fixture with 60 or 90 degree optics. If you buy the dimming upgrade, optics are free!!!

reefbreeders

DSCF3315.jpg

DSCF3314.jpg

DSCF3313.jpg

DSCF3312.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sweet looking fixture.

I too hope that reefers who are purchasing them post up pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new