Introduction - Double Z

Double Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, My name is Chris and I have been in the hobby about 3 years now. I just moved to UT and sold my last tank prior to the move. I have just received my new Red Sea Reefer 250 and am excited to be back in the hobby after a very short hiatus. I have never been active on any forums before, but I hope to change that here. Talk to you soon!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! We'd love to see pictures of your system, we go crazy for pictures here ;)
E9EHO5l.gif
#WelcometoR2R

OP
OP
Double Z

Double Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pictures. Not much here yet. I just filled it up with water 2 days ago and added some dry rock. I plan to add 40 more pounds of dry rock and then aquascape the rocks. They are just laying there for now. As for lights; I ordered the AI Prime HDs in white. I had the Hydra 26 HDs on my last tank, but kept the power pretty low, so I think the Primes turned up should work good. Also I watched the BRStv Prime HD video and was pretty impressed.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pictures. Not much here yet. I just filled it up with water 2 days ago and added some dry rock. I plan to add 40 more pounds of dry rock and then aquascape the rocks. They are just laying there for now. As for lights; I ordered the AI Prime HDs in white. I had the Hydra 26 HDs on my last tank, but kept the power pretty low, so I think the Primes turned up should work good. Also I watched the BRStv Prime HD video and was pretty impressed.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Beautiful tank in the perfect corner.
MR BEAN 2.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back