Introduction

flix

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I'm Felix I started my marine journey about 8/9 years ago. Recently had an extension to the house done so tanks been neglected till now and just looking to get it back to good condition haven't lost anything during it but need to get my parameters back to sort of normal.
Thanks
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Something I learned today - if you want good parameters, consider not using Fritz RPM. Switched to it 2 months ago and after issues with my tank (especially constant low alk), I tested some freshly made water. Alk: 6.0, Was the worst issue, but there were others out of wack too. Online I found other reports of this happening occasionally. I just went back to the old brand and everything tests fine. Anyway, welcome!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new