Introduction:

JamalFloyd77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
Location
Hong Kong
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone,

My name is Jacob, and I currently live in Hong Kong

I used to have a small tank, but it crashed right after my BTA got shredded in the powerhead. Really tragic, but I'm ready to jump back into the hobby.

Below is a photo of my new tank, if anyones interested. It's a RedSea Max Nano G2 with a total volume of around 20 gallons. I just set it up a few weeks ago so I'm exicited to see how it progresses, and hope I can share the journey with you all.

PS: If anyone has any suggestions for corals and placement on my hardscape, I'd be really happy to hear them.

Thanks guys,
Jacob

fish tank.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
What's up everyone,

My name is Jacob, and I currently live in Hong Kong

I used to have a small tank, but it crashed right after my BTA got shredded in the powerhead. Really tragic, but I'm ready to jump back into the hobby.

Below is a photo of my new tank, if anyones interested. It's a RedSea Max Nano G2 with a total volume of around 20 gallons. I just set it up a few weeks ago so I'm exicited to see how it progresses, and hope I can share the journey with you all.

PS: If anyone has any suggestions for corals and placement on my hardscape, I'd be really happy to hear them.

Thanks guys,
Jacob

fish tank.jpg
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new