1642874027753.png

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
New member here, i've been in the honby for about 15 years but out of it for the last 6. Just recently picked up a red sea reefer 250 and am very excited to get back into the hobby.

Happy reefing everyone!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Congrats on your return to hobby and to tank!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
D

djoetting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Congrats on your return to hobby and to tank!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
I donplan on making a build thread sometime this week. Also I just finished reading that supreme guide and I must say it was a great read with alot of good info.

Jonify

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
New member here, i've been in the honby for about 15 years but out of it for the last 6. Just recently picked up a red sea reefer 250 and am very excited to get back into the hobby.

Happy reefing everyone!
Welcome--nice tank choice!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back