Introduction

heardfam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am on this forum for a different reason. I am a land hermit crab owner. I have a 200 gallon aquarium with a 10 gallon saltwater pool inside.

I am one of the few people who have been able to breed land hermit crabs, but I have no been successful in getting them from the water to land. Only 3 others in the US have done so.

I’m hoping to find information on buildings Kreisel tanks and raising delicate species like shrimp or jellies. Hermit crab zoea are very delicate and need a Kreisel to survive.

Excited to see what everyone has for tanks. I’ve always wanted a reef tank but the hermit crabs took over so I’m sticking with that for now.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Wow what a unique tank! Good luck finding all the info you need! You should start a build thread to document your progress and keep us updated!
 
Welcome to R2R!

Looking Coral Reef GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
 
Welcome to the community! I look forward to seeing pics of your hermits. :-)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new