Introduction

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bigger Tank!!! :grimacing-face: Welcome to reef2reef!!!!!
6C19A4B8-EF09-42F0-89CB-B4DAF22249E8.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up reefers I’m Jack! I started in the hobby about 3 years ago and plan on growing Coral for the rest of my life! At first I had difficulty with water changes, over feeding, and algae. But now it’s like clockwork. I have a 29 gallon biocube full of zoas and mushrooms and it’s doing great! Only problem I have at the moment is I need a bigger tank to grow more coral haha. I’ve been following the reef2reef page for a couple years now and it’s one of my favorite Instagram pages. I’m Glad to be apart of this community

Hi Jack and Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are a lifer like many of us and you are in the right place.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Fallbrook:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 105 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back