Introduction

hokey11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! My wife and I have been in the freshwater game for about 5 years now. Started with a 20 gal, now we’re up to 6 tanks total ranging from 10-75 gallons. We breed Sakura Red and Dream Blue neos. Most of our tanks are non aggressive heavily planted community tanks with a good assortment of fishy’s. From hillstream loaches to blue phantom plecos and a lot in between. And just about every species of corydora known to the trade. As many similarities as fresh and reef tanks have, they have just as many differences, which we are learning as quickly as we can. Started our first reef tank about 5 months ago with a pair of Black Snowflake clowns and a Fire Shrimp. Everybody’s doing well, good molts, active feeding behaviors, the clowns are inseparable. The fire shrimp actually just started climbing onto my hand during feeding . Just added a beautiful bubbletip yesterday, which brought me to this forum! Was able to answer all the newbie questions I had. Well, I could talk forever about our tanks, but I think that’s enough rambling for now . Glad to be a part of the forum.

94FE8575-198F-4269-B2D4-CC680D179409.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back