Inverted Reef

Cycleguy0623

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
203
Reaction score
178
I just placed my first order with https://invertedreef.com/ I got a custom CUC set up that is not oversized for my newer tank. They don't have kits but took the time to email back and forth with me to build the perfect crew. The communication has been beyond amazing. I'll post again once I receive the crew with some photos but I do not see this level of service often in this world. Very excited for my new drop-in pre-quarantined crew.
 
I’m very happy with this order. Communication was fantastic. We chose to delay shipment due to extremely cold weather but it was a discussion not a requirement. Everything was packed very well and they even had acclimation instructions on the top of the box.

I will order again for sure.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5724.jpeg
    IMG_5724.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5725.jpeg
    IMG_5725.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5726.jpeg
    IMG_5726.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5727.jpeg
    IMG_5727.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5728.jpeg
    IMG_5728.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5729.jpeg
    IMG_5729.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5730.jpeg
    IMG_5730.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5731.jpeg
    IMG_5731.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5732.jpeg
    IMG_5732.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 57
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new