Inverts for frag tank

Sean Duggan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
272
Reaction score
178
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone just finished setting up my frag tank and was wondering what inverts would be best for it. For fish I plan on adding a yellow tang and six line wrasse. Will primarily be a zoa tank. Tank is a deep blue 4’x2’ frag tank.
213BDC00-0E2C-47A2-9C1A-42F71D3A23A3.jpeg
 
I think a emerald crab or two would be a safe bet.
 
If you put a screen on the top you could put in some snails... and also it would benefit for keeping the fish from jumping out. Thats what I'm going to do with my new frag tank when I get it up is add a screen top, snails, and some tangs to help keep things under control algae wise.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new