Active MemberView Badges
- Jul 27, 2016
- Reaction score
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
Special pre-order discount, pricing and shipping info
- From now until January 31, 2020, receive a 15% discount on your ION Director pre-order purchase. Offer valid at GHL USA and participating dealers.
- Shipping begins March 31, 2020
- Click here for more info on pre-ordering and shipping information
1. Click the link above
2. On pre-order page, scroll down and click the "Order now" button
3. Provide the following details:
- Full name (First / Last)
- Shipping info
- Item you want to pre-order and quantity
ION Director pricing
ION Director single device: $499.90 ($424.92 if ordered before 01/31/20)
ION Director Standalone Set: $899.90 ($764.92 if ordered before 01/31/20)
ION Director Slave Set: $849.90 ($722.42 if ordered before 01/31/20)
Replacement multi-ion probe: $129.90
What is the ION Director?
Automated Ca, Mg, K, Na and NO3 testing made easy!
Achieve the next level of water testing automation with the ION Director (IOND). Through the use of ion-selective technology, the IOND automatically measures and controls Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, and Nitrate levels in saltwater aquariums.
Get a deeper understanding of your aquarium with the IOND. The ION Director can be used alone or together with a KH Director (KHD). Coupled with the KHD for Alkalinity monitoring and control, the IOND and KHD are the perfect tools for controlling your parameters like never before.
Each parameter can be measured and automatically controlled. If one or more parameters are too low or too high, the IOND can automatically determine how much of an adjustment is needed to maintain stable parameters.
One Multi-Ion sensor and no reagents
On going research and testing has allowed us to specially develop our own multi-ion sensor. No need for a dedicated ion sensor per parameter plus a reference electrode, no need for single reagents per parameter. Only one multi-ion sensor and reasonably priced reference fluids are required.
Ultimate accuracy and precision
As with many things in this hobby, stability is key. Through the use of four dosing pump heads, the IOND effectively performs measurements with lab-grade precision and accuracy, each and every time.
Out of the four pump heads, two are used to transport two separate reference fluids for automatic ion-sensor calibration. The use of these heads eliminate the need to manually calibrate the sensor. This ensures that each test is used with a freshly calibrated sensor, every time.
Pairs perfectly with the KH Director
Fully automate and control the aquarium's most important water parameters with the IOND and KHD.
Perfect integration into GHL Connect
Use the extensive logbook and analysis functions in your app and cloud myGHL.
ION Director confirmed details
- Automated Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium and Nitrate testing and control
- All tests performed with a single GHL developed multi-ion sensor for superior precision and accuracy
- Hardware is prepared for future parameter add-ons
- Uses only 2 reference fluids for ALL current and future parameters
- Cost effective reference fluids
- Automatic sensor calibration before each measurement
- Automatic data logging and charting
- Works in conjunction with a 4 pump GHL Doser 2.1
- Can be used alongside GHL Standalone Doser (no aquarium controller required) or with a ProfiLux 3 or 4 controller
- ION Director / Doser 2.1 Slave and Standalone packages will be available
- Controllable through GHL Connect (app, webserver and cloud) and more