IONDirector updates

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
@[email protected] Since GHL ratted you out, and we are getting closer to a release date, how about sharing some of your initial thoughts.
1614332837279.png

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I personally feel that GHL is doing the right thing by not releasing a product that doesn't meet there standards. Because we all know how it would go with all the posts on here would be if they released it and there was problems with it. People would be crying and trash talking GHL for releasing a product that wasn't ready. Just like everyone does on every new product that comes out to early. Look at how people reacted to the Radion G5s when they first were released everyone was bashing EcoTech for released a product that wasn't ready. Now we have a company that's not releasing there product until they believe it's ready and people still complain about It. It's really sad how people are treating a company that's doing the right thing to release the best product they can. If it takes some extra time who cares. Would you rather have a rushed product that doesn't work and have to send it back or go through all the thing that people went through with the trident. And the trident is still having problems by the way. But I know im going to get backlash for this but I truly do NOT care. I will get my IOND when its ready. Some people just cannot be made happy. Keep up the great work GHL.

DJF

The key to a successful reef is to never leave
View Badges
Reaction score
I personally feel that GHL is doing the right thing by not releasing a product that doesn't meet there standards. Because we all know how it would go with all the posts on here would be if they released it and there was problems with it. People would be crying and trash talking GHL for releasing a product that wasn't ready. Just like everyone does on every new product that comes out to early. Look at how people reacted to the Radion G5s when they first were released everyone was bashing EcoTech for released a product that wasn't ready. Now we have a company that's not releasing there product until they believe it's ready and people still complain about It. It's really sad how people are treating a company that's doing the right thing to release the best product they can. If it takes some extra time who cares. Would you rather have a rushed product that doesn't work and have to send it back or go through all the thing that people went through with the trident. And the trident is still having problems by the way. But I know im going to get backlash for this but I truly do NOT care. I will get my IOND when its ready. Some people just cannot be made happy. Keep up the great work GHL.
When does it become the company’s fault for taking presales too early? 18mos? I think the issue is with communication. Btw- this tactic is not just with their ion director- im still waiting on a $3 part I paid for in April for my kh director

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 381 62.9%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 153 25.2%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 1.5%