0   0   0
Howdy
howdy.gif

Jaebster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Having a mentor or a close friend that reef would be ideal, however 1 single person wouldn't have the knowledge of this entire forum. You're right, sometimes there are bad/incorrect advice and different opinions but you can weed through those and formulate the answer based on the majority or even from a single post, if that single poster fully explains their opinion and seems to have a lot of knowledge. Good luck in getting the answers that you're seeking!

deahttub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I was wondering if any of you experienced reefers would be open to mentoring a novice. I started my tank in the middle of January and things have been going very well but I know this can change quickly. I hate to start a thread for every little question I have. I understand the basics of this hobby however there is just sooo much to learn. The search feature here is certainly my friend and I find most my answers that way but there’s always random questions I’d love to bounce off someone. I don’t know anyone else in the hobby personally, and the only other tanks I see other than mine are at my LFS. My LFS is awesome but I can’t bug him all the time. Anyways, if any of you experienced mixed reef guys are open to talking shop let me know. Through DM’s here is fine if that's whats comfortable. I have a 120 display tank currently with 3 fish, 5 corals and a bubble tip and I'm picking up a Crocea clam today. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

welcome! Where abouts are you located?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 108 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back