Is anyone running Orphek Atlantic v4

For those of you that own them how many would I need for an LPS/Softy tank 60"L x 30"W x 16"(Water Depth)? Also, probably don't need to run it super strong with those crazy par numbers, would 25-50% be enough?
 
For those of you that own them how many would I need for an LPS/Softy tank 60"L x 30"W x 16"(Water Depth)? Also, probably don't need to run it super strong with those crazy par numbers, would 25-50% be enough?
I would recommend 3 compacts if you have braces or two full size if you dont .

50% would be more than enough .
 
Sorry to thread jack but I have a question. I bought two V4 compacts and notice only one cooling fan is on. Is this normal? What tells the fans to come on and do only one come on at a time depending on heat?
 
Sorry to thread jack but I have a question. I bought two V4 compacts and notice only one cooling fan is on. Is this normal? What tells the fans to come on and do only one come on at a time depending on heat?
It only comes on when necessary
 
Folks,

How many units would I need for an SPS tank that is - 55″ L x 26″ W x 24″ H

I'm not sure if I would need 2 or 3 Compacts or a single larger fixture.

Thanks!
 
Folks,

How many units would I need for an SPS tank that is - 55″ L x 26″ W x 24″ H

I'm not sure if I would need 2 or 3 Compacts or a single larger fixture.

Thanks!
2 x full fixtures will give you good coverage
 
I have V4s on my tank for about 5 months now. Custom 50% Increased Coral Growth schedule currently. SPS dominated.

Let's see some pics of your tank lit up with them. Setting up a frag tank and these light caught my eye.
 
3 v4 and 2 or light bars

OI000496.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new