Is aquariumlowcost.com legit???

mamedina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered from this site? If so what was your experience? Thanks!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I haven't but they seem to have an abundance of China/japan product with little to no warranty

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never heard of them before until this thread. Just checked out their site and... no thanks! My first impression is everything there will need to be replaced in under a year. Save your $$$ and buy quality stuff the first time around. (you'll hear this many times here on R2R) - we've all done the "budget thing" and it ALWAYS results in a better replacement later. It's in the Reef Keepers Bible - "commandment # 14 - thou shall not buy cheap equipment."

OP
OP
M

mamedina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was thinking about ordering a few noopsyche lights from them...

OP
OP
M

mamedina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that’s what I’m trying to avoid. They say if it’s too good to be true it probably is...

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that’s what I’m trying to avoid. They say if it’s too good to be true it probably is...

Just stumbled across this thread so this might me pointless but check out my thread about them.

I bought a bunch of noopsyche lights from them and everything went without a hitch, their rep was very responsive to emails and super helpful:)

dbq5anlxj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stumbled across this thread so this might me pointless but check out my thread about them.

I bought a bunch of noopsyche lights from them and everything went without a hitch, their rep was very responsive to emails and super helpful:)
Is there any way to contact them? I try to reach them through EMAIL never get any reply back. I actually ordered t5 hybrid on there website and did not get any email after that. I think they might out of business.

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to contact them? I try to reach them through EMAIL never get any reply back. I actually ordered t5 hybrid on there website and did not get any email after that. I think they might out of business.
Strange, I had very quick responses when I emailed [email protected] from a rep named Sophia Zhang. Is that the email that you’ve been trying?

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never heard of them before until this thread. Just checked out their site and... no thanks! My first impression is everything there will need to be replaced in under a year. Save your $$$ and buy quality stuff the first time around. (you'll hear this many times here on R2R) - we've all done the "budget thing" and it ALWAYS results in a better replacement later. It's in the Reef Keepers Bible - "commandment # 14 - thou shall not buy cheap equipment."
some truth to it but also not everyone has 500 bucks a powerhead type money at the time and cheap stuff will get you by and in the end most the high end stuff dont really have great warranty's if im gonna pay a premium give me a 5 year warranty atleast

dbq5anlxj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dbq5anlxj any luck? Have you recieved your order yet? Did they take your money? I want to order a couple lights from them.
Hey. I cancelled my order and did get my money back. It's a legit website but the shipping and handling is just too slow (apparently the light I ordered is out stock at that time but they shouldn't update a fake tracking for me anyway).

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back