Is Hidden Treasures Corals good to order from?

gatling02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought corals from this site. I saw it mentioned once in a thread when I was looking for places to get corals since there's one lfs near me and its coral selection isn't that great. Its prices go from similar to around half the price of other places for zoas at least, but I have no idea if its a reliable site to order from.

thomas_neil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought corals from this site. I saw it mentioned once in a thread when I was looking for places to get corals since there's one lfs near me and its coral selection isn't that great. Its prices go from similar to around half the price of other places for zoas at least, but I have no idea if its a reliable site to order from.
I’ve never heard of them. I’ve used unique, cherry, and WWC.
WWC is a little more pricy but imo they’re the best. You can usually find good deals on coral when they have sales. My last order with them had 4 baby banded serpents living in the frag that I’m growing out in my QT tank. Nice little free perk.

Customer service at WWC is unlike any other. They guarantee the frag for 10 days and will credit money back if it dies within the 10 days. They also send out a list with the corals that’s numbered so you know what’s what and they give detailed instructions on what to do with your new corals.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 131 74.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back