Is it a goner? Fragged toadstool 1 day in

ocellarisoasis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
23
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I acquired this toadstool frag yesterday. It was on a heavy, dense rock that I didn’t want to put in my tank so I cut the bottoms with a fresh razor. My first time fragging a toadstool so pretty nervous it’s toast. All my parameters are stable (0 amm, 0 nit, 5 nitrate 1.025 salinity). Should I turn flow off?
image.jpg
 
No here’s a pic of my Kenya tree I received
IMG_0750.jpeg
here is that same Kenya tree
IMG_0783.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new