Is my anemone sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter airedwin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

airedwin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
408
Reaction score
99
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been closed up like this for a day or two
20220610_125135.jpg
 
what are parameters ? My anemones sometime do this but it’s only in the absence of light / at night time. I would continue to monitor it’ll probly be fine and just open up later
 
what are parameters ? My anemones sometime do this but it’s only in the absence of light / at night time. I would continue to monitor it’ll probly be fine and just open up later
Thanks, ya, I think it may be light cause I have some macroalgae that grew blocking the light
 
Thanks, ya, I think it may be light cause I have some macroalgae that grew blocking the light
They’re photosynthetic and react in different ways from light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new