Is my chalice coral dying?

joeman829

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2022
Messages
123
Reaction score
37
Location
Yapank
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a chalice about 3-4 weeks ago and I’m starting to see these white patches on it with no color, is it dying or is it nothing to worry about?

image.jpg
 
I bought a chalice about 3-4 weeks ago and I’m starting to see these white patches on it with no color, is it dying or is it nothing to worry about?

image.jpg
Assure alk is not elevated and calcium is not low
Additionally, medium light and water flow as well as no nearby stinging coral
Once I gave mine good light and flow:
468D1FD4-9400-4294-8AC2-8706FB1833AF.jpeg
ECED2270-B241-45E3-9A03-2ED9C28D05F9.jpeg
 
Alk is 7.6 and cal is 500-540, I’ll try moving him then
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new