Is my chalice

OscarHaglund

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2021
Messages
298
Reaction score
279
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(topic should be id my chalice)

I have a chalice that was not id as more in the lfs. Im wondering what kind it is.
It looks like it is plating because it doesn’t seem to have encryusted much. Should i place it like you would place a plating monti?
D5AB5A31-208F-40AF-88C9-D5B73789CC3E.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new