Is my clownfish stressed?

TheNewClownFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
115
Reaction score
36
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I bought an ocellaris misbar clownfish from an LFS on Saturday. It’s essentially quarantined since he had it for a while in his personal tank. I noticed the clown is swimming a bit over the place. It’s currently eating frozen.

Tank was cycled before adding fish. I wanted to show a video to get your opinion on its swimming behaviour. Thank you
 
it doesn't look stessed to me, but that looks like a LOT of water movement that may not be necessary and making it harder for him to swim calmly.
 
it doesn't look stessed to me, but that looks like a LOT of water movement that may not be necessary and making it harder for him to swim calmly.
Thanks! I’m running the innovative marine mighty jet pump. No wave maker as of now. I’ll definitely turn it down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new