Is my Condi healthy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowspop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shadowspop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2017
Messages
299
Reaction score
233
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased 2 Condis yesterday. They both looked great all night, walking around on the rocks and sand. During the night, one of them detached and just layed on the bottom. Clearly alive, but not looking good at all. Come morning and he reattached and looked amazing all day. Both looked happy and healthy. Tonight the same one detached again and looks the same as last night. Is this normal or should I be concerned? I'm just learning this reef stuff.
 
20170708_204431.jpg
20170708_220045.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new