Is my hammer splitting or stressed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONTANTK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,718
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few months ago I purchased a green hammer as a single head and that single head has grown significantly since I got it. It’s always open and hasn’t shown any signs of stressed. I noticed the flesh has receded quite a bit up to the skeleton over time(see white spot in pic). Is this normal for when they’re splitting or is it a sign of stress? I recently had an ICP test and it pointed out slightly elevated silicon, sulfur, aluminum with a slightly low level of iodine, potassium and I believe bromine but nothing that seemed very bad.

Parameters:
Alk- 8.5
Ca- 470
Mg- 1450-1500 (ICP read 1380)
No3- 36ppm (recently jumped from 16
26D40D69-9DF7-45F1-BF44-21096824D99F.jpeg

Po4 - .04
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new