Is my lobo bleaching?

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was using API but did get a hanna Phosphorus ULR tester. it was showing over 200 at first, then put in a bag of phosguard and now it reads 75ppb (.230ppm converted)
Wow so that number was with the phosguard. Def look into rocks and water.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No to higjack the thred but mine is bleaching as well and i know it cant be to high of light on the sand bed? Could to low of flow cause that? Its in between two big rocks islands but it looks so nice there! LOL. Its a huge lobo about 5 x 5. Its doing great other then its much lighter. It eats well, no tissue ression and truthfully it is prettier! It has random stripes of yellow and orange, red, pink all kinds of color and I definitely dont remember seeing the yellow before. Should i move it if its so healthy and I like the placment and the way the colors look now?

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No to higjack the thred but mine is bleaching as well and i know it cant be to high of light on the sand bed? Could to low of flow cause that? Its in between two big rocks islands but it looks so nice there! LOL. Its a huge lobo about 5 x 5. Its doing great other then its much lighter. It eats well, no tissue ression and truthfully it is prettier! It has random stripes of yellow and orange, red, pink all kinds of color and I definitely dont remember seeing the yellow before. Should i move it if its so healthy and I like the placment and the way the colors look now?
This thread is 2 years old. I would start a new one to get more visibility.
Include:
Tank size and age
How long have you had the coral
What water do you use
Lighting
All parameters
Pic of coral

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back