Is my LPS going to die?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnbr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

johnbr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
492
Reaction score
179
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Today my spawn woke up and one of its heads was different. Upon checking looks Ike the flesh came out of its skeleton. The coral has been fully extended since I placed it on its current location.

I don’t have a power head and flow is not even that high.

All other corals are puffy and happy.

Any tips please?
image.jpg


IMG_8340.jpeg


IMG_8341.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I also would dip that coral to try and save it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new