Is my maxi mini sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88471
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
8

88471

Guest
View Badges
I think something is wrong with my maxi mini. I've had it for 18 months. I noticed it spraying a milky white liquid out of it's mouth before my whites came on and now it's just laying there, draped over it's rock, and not holding itself up like normal. It also wouldn't eat, but it does react if you touch it. Thoughts?
Salinity 1.026
Calcium 420
Magnesium 1380
KH 8.7
Nitrate 5ppm
Phosphate is too low to register on my test kit.

 
I think something is wrong with my maxi mini. I've had it for 18 months. I noticed it spraying a milky white liquid out of it's mouth before my whites came on and now it's just laying there, draped over it's rock, and not holding itself up like normal. It also wouldn't eat, but it does react if you touch it. Thoughts?
Salinity 1.026
Calcium 420
Magnesium 1380
KH 8.7
Nitrate 5ppm
Phosphate is too low to register on my test kit.



@Ron Reefman take a look please

most likely sperm.
 
I have 2 just like yours. Mine looked "tired" just before it split.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new