Is my Pectinia growing or dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabeb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of what it is looking like right now. https://imgur.com/a/aBovjOG I am unsure if it is growing or if that is exposed skelton at its tips and I should be worried? Thanks guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new