Is my tomini tang sick

watchmenaenae

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
midwest
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up to my Tomini Tang looking like this. Is it sick? Injured? I looked up all the diseases and can’t pin point it. Should I quarantine my tang?
IMG_5937.png


IMG_5401.jpeg IMG_5400.jpeg
 
I woke up to my Tomini Tang looking like this. Is it sick? Injured? I looked up all the diseases and can’t pin point it. Should I quarantine my tang?
IMG_5937.png


IMG_5401.jpeg IMG_5400.jpeg
This is bacterial and looks like a bite mark although can be injury. Kanaplex is the answer and option would be tr-sulfa. I thought you had this fish in quarantine?
 
I woke up to my Tomini Tang looking like this. Is it sick? Injured? I looked up all the diseases and can’t pin point it. Should I quarantine my tang?
IMG_5937.png


IMG_5401.jpeg IMG_5400.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Given that it showed up overnight, this is almost positively an injury. If it doesn’t grow larger, or turn red, or otherwise look to be worsening, you may not need to treat it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new