Is MyGHL down?

Can you log into MyGHL today? (15Oct2021)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJV15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to check and see if anyone else was experiencing issues logging onto MyGHL? My GHLConnect app won’t login and I’ve tried on multiple web browsers. I’m currently on the road which is why I have a Controller. If the serve is down for maintenance that’s fine it just would be nice to know before the service goes down.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes

1634317860075.png

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still connect thru GCC though.

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks

Unfortunate I’m on the road an only have my phone on me for connectivity.
Yes, if you are mobile then GCC does not work. You can feel comfortable in knowing that the controller or a master doser does not need the MyGHL app to work. The app is simply for us to monitor it.

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way i am able to connect is with a USB right now.
I am connected thru GCC currently, and so is Vinny, if you can't connect thru GCC, then you may have another issue. You can relax though as the controller or master doser doesn't need the MyGHL to work. It will work perfectly on its own. ;)

It will be up and running shortly. I am just not sure of the time difference between the US and Germany.

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am connected thru GCC currently, and so is Vinny, if you can't connect thru GCC, then you may have another issue. You can relax though as the controller or master doser doesn't need the MyGHL to work. It will work perfectly on its own. ;)

It will be up and running shortly. I am just not sure of the time difference between the US and Germany.
My GHL is a constant issue.... :rolleyes: might just rename it " Constant Issues"

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My GHL is a constant issue.... :rolleyes:
I am not going to lie, I have short turn connectivity issues, nothing more than a second or so, but never more than that. This is were we GHL users need to help GHL become better. The build quality is second to none, but, they do have a few issues elsewhere. We as GHL users need to help them become better.

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not going to lie, I have short turn connectivity issues, nothing more than a second or so, but never more than that. This is were we GHL users need to help GHL become better. The build quality is second to none, but, they do have a few issues elsewhere. We as GHL users need to help them become better.

Yeah, no controller is perfect. My (brand new) dosing head is now squeaking... what's consensus there? You know?

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, no controller is perfect. My (brand new) dosing head is now squeaking... what's consensus there? You know?
You can try greasing the doser heads, tubes, and pins, aside from that, I am afraid not.

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try greasing the doser heads, tubes, and pins, aside from that, I am afraid not.

You know what GHL says about adding grease in there? Maybe i just replace the tubing or head entirely, easy enough i guess, except recalibrating, which may mean unrouting the dosing tube in the sump and then rerouting it. I kinda want to be done with setting up my GHL, after installing it almost a month ago, but i am totally not.

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try getting remote session in with Vinny or another at GHL I suppose, just have like half a dozen things unfinished on this thing and no clear answers despite great attempts of help from others on this forum.

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not grease in there… it will just make them slip and not work. Disassemble the roller assembly and wash with some soap and water. I keep spare cleaned cap and rollers for the purpose of just quickly swapping out. You just have to recalibrate when doing it. The heads that run full out and the most will dirty quicker.

Back