Is R2R a Business?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dyno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    r2r
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dyno

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
386
Reaction score
342
Location
Yorba Linda, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love message boards for everything I am passionate about in life. Aquariums, tuning cars, dart frogs, reptiles, and business. They are such an amazing place to learn.

1) Is/are message boards like R2R an actual business for profit that someone owns?

2) Who created R2R, whoever did....it is the most genius and easy to use message board I have ever used. I wish Reef Central could be redone the same way.

3) Who pays for any associated cost to keep this wonderful place alive and breathing?
 
I love message boards for everything I am passionate about in life. Aquariums, tuning cars, dart frogs, reptiles, and business. They are such an amazing place to learn.

1) Is/are message boards like R2R an actual business for profit that someone owns?

2) Who created R2R, whoever did....it is the most genius and easy to use message board I have ever used. I wish Reef Central could be redone the same way.

3) Who pays for any associated cost to keep this wonderful place alive and breathing?
@revhtree can probably answer this better than anyone else!
 
I love message boards for everything I am passionate about in life. Aquariums, tuning cars, dart frogs, reptiles, and business. They are such an amazing place to learn.

1) Is/are message boards like R2R an actual business for profit that someone owns?

2) Who created R2R, whoever did....it is the most genius and easy to use message board I have ever used. I wish Reef Central could be redone the same way.

3) Who pays for any associated cost to keep this wonderful place alive and breathing?
1 - No idea

2- @revhtree created it, yes he is a genius

3 - Premium Memberships to the site whenever you see a Partner tag, someone has paid for a membership to the site, helps pay for costs
 
Thanks for the kind words! It is a for profit business. I am the owner and the advertising makes up the majority of the revenue to pay the staff and keep the lights on!!
 
@revhtree thanks for creating the most addicting site on the internet. I am on it at work, and at night, and sometimes when I wake up and can’t sleep too ;). Was curious how many active users are there and how many different countries are they from? Dont know if you have that info but would be cool to know. Also when did R2R officially launch?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new